Transcript Requests

To request a school transcript

Did you attend or graduate within the last two years?
If so, please contact the
McMinnville High School Counseling Center: 503.565.4217

Transcript fees are $2 and include SAT and/or ACT scores. If scholarship applications do not require official transcripts, copies are acceptable. Students are responsible for mailing their own transcripts to colleges.

Did you attend or graduate more than two years ago? If so, please contact Mary Dressel in the McMinnville School District office at 503.565.4004 and provide:

  • The first and last name you used as a high school student.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The year you graduated or the year(s) you attended high school.
  • Whether or not you want your SAT and/or ACT scores included in the transcript. (They will not be included unless you specifically request them.)
  • Your current mailing address.
  • We will send your certified transcript by U.S. mail. We cannot fax or e-mail it.
  • We will ask for a completed transcript request form (English/Spanish) with $3 for each official copy by cash, check, or money order to cover costs.

If you represent an organization seeking verification of education:

a. Within the last two years, please fax a signed release form to McMinnville High School Counseling Center at 503.565.4222.

b. More than two years ago, please fax a signed release form to Mary Dressel at 503.565.4030.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.