The Food Services Department manages the school meal program, serving thousands of meals during the school year. See Nutrition Services Policies for information about the school meal program in McMinnville Schools.
MySchoolBucks: New online meal payment system
The new online meal pre-payment system is MySchoolBucks.
For nutrition education, see MyNutrikids.com.
If you need help using My Nutrikids, including setting up a new account and password, please contact Debbie Vickers at 503-565-5648.
Forms for 2012-13
Students can qualify for the free/reduced meal program based on household income eligibility.
National School Lunch Program Nondiscrimination Statement
For more information, call 503-565-5648.
- High School: Breakfast: $1.75; Lunch: $2.90
- Middle School: Breakfast: $1.75; Lunch: $2.75
- Elementary School: Breakfast: $1.25; Lunch: $2.50
- Reduced Price (All Schools): Breakfast: Free; Lunch: 40 cents
- Adult Meals: Breakfast: Á la carte; Lunch: $4, with milk; $3.50, without milk
Student meals come with milk. Milk á la carte is 50 cents.
McMinnville School District supports the farm to school initiative.
McMinnville schools focus on providing a nutritious menu. When possible, food is purchased locally.
Stephens Farm, located between Dayton and Salem, provides farm-fresh fruits and vegetables in season.