More Options

Moving within district

Families who move to a different attendance area must register at the new school. If the student’s birth certificate and vaccination record were submitted with the original school registration, the parent/guardian need only provide proof of address (examples include property tax record, utility bills, rent receipts, or lease or rental agreement) to the new school in the registration process. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.