The McMinnville School District will bring a facilities bond measure before voters in May. The bond measure is based on the Long Range Facilities Task Force recommendation to the board in June 2015, which was informed by a professional facilities assessment in 2005 and a revised assessment in 2012.
The bond will focus on five areas:
1) Energy upgrades to save operating costs
2) Construction of a Career Pathway/Vocational Technical Center on the McMinnville High School campus
3) Additional instructional space at McMinnville High School
4) Safety, security and technology infrastructure upgrades
5) Facility repairs to maintain the assets in which the community has already invested
To find out more, click here.